female and male student doing homework outside; female student studying in the library

Using Other College Placement Results

If you have placement results from another accredited two-year California Community College, you may transfer those scores to Santa Rosa Junior College for English and math course placement.

I want to...

Understand Local vs transfer placement
Using Local Placement (SRJC)

If you graduated from a US high school within the last 10 years, you may use your high school records to place into a transfer level English and math course. Please review how is my placement calculated and update your high school records.

Using Transfer Placement

Did you check your SRJC Portal Placement Results and see that your English or math placement will be increased by using your placement results from another two year California Community College? If so, please submit your placement results to Assessment Services and allow two business days for processing.

SRJC will only apply placement results from other two year California Community Colleges, if the placement is higher than what would be given by local methods.

Send placement results to SRJC

Please allow two business days for processing after submitting your placement results from another college to SRJC. Results will be posted in your Student Portal.

Send Placement Results to SRJC
Need Help?

Our staff is here to support you with your placement questions and ensure you have a smooth process in registering for courses here at SRJC!

Connect with us Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.

Santa Rosa Campus: 707.527.4661
Petaluma Campus: 707.778.3908